If you missed our latest Virtual Thursday webinar, “A Year in Review: Features and Functionality Added in 2017,” no worries – we’ve recorded it for you to watch at your convenience. This hour-long webinar, led by ER Trainers Mark Wolf and Tom Louis, gives attendees a grand tour of key features that were deployed in 2017.
Here are some of the new features covered:
- Admin Module – new password reset link, ability to select Apparatus Ownership, changes to Personnel List features, etc.
- Daybook Module – Added new system notification options for displaying under Incidents
- Occupancy Module – New data fields in Prefire plans tab, changes to billable fields
- Daily Roster Module – forward and back buttons on roster pages, ability to view & edit previous and next Rosters
- Hydrants Module - Added new permissions level for hydrants
- Maintenance Module - Added Maintenance Types (Fuel and Preventative Maintenance), ability to assign & schedule maintenance requests and print work orders, added Equipment Type to ID field in grid for ease of locating items, new functionality to edit Category and Subcategory, and more
Watch the recorded version of this webinar by clicking here (or enter the URL into your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSpIOl3Drg) to learn how to successfully navigate these features and discover new ways to increase your productivity when using your Emergency Reporting system! To attend future Virtual Thursday webinars, check your in-system announcements on the login page for new webinars and click the link to sign up.