With each new product release or enhancement, we post a bulleted list of those changes made to the system on our News and Announcements page. This in-system list keeps you up-to-date on changes to features and system reports, but doesn't show screen shots.
Below is a new biweekly summary in a quick, easy-to-digest format that includes screen shots. We’ll be covering just key features, enhancements and new system reports. And we’ll keep it short and sweet. Get in, get it done, and get out. Just like running calls.
Here's the first UpdatER Briefing for January 2018:
- The Response Mode field (for apparatus on Basic 4) may now be set as a required field for our Fire Package Only Customers. You can set this up by navigating to
- Administration > Required Fields & Customizations > Check the box next to “Response Mode Required”
- New Reports
- #1737 – NEMSIS 3 Only –“Patient Transport and Refusal Counts per Incident Type for Date Range”
- This report will provide a summary of the total number of transports ant refusal for each incident type
- #1738 – NEMSIS 3 Only – “Procedures Performed for Personnel for Date Range”
- This report provides a list of EMS procedures performed by personnel. Includes a multi-picker for personnel
That’s it for this installment of UpdatER…look for one every two weeks. For questions, contact our support team here.